Office of State Planning and Budgeting
The primary role of the Office of State Planning and Budgeting (OSPB) is to provide the Governor with timely and complete information and recommendations so he can make sound public policy and budget decisions.
Click the image below to navigate the Governor's Budget recommendation.
FY 2021-22 Budget Request
- January 21st, Stimulus Package to Support Colorado Economic Recovery Letter
- January 15th, Supplemental and Budget Amendment Submission
- January 4th, Supplemental and Budget Amendment Submission
- December 10th, Non-Prioritized Capital Supplemental and Amendment Submission
- November Budget Amendments and Notices
- November 2nd, Budget Request Submission
- October 1st, Non-Prioritized Capital Request Submission
Emergency Funds Reports
- OSPB reports on Emergency Funds - December 21, 2020
- OSC CARES Act Interim Report - September 30, 2020
- OSC CARES Act Interim Report - September 21, 2020
- OSPB reports on Emergency Funds - September 21, 2020
- OSC CARES Act Interim Report – July 17, 2020
- OSPB report on Federal Funds - June 12, 2020
FY 2019-20 Budget Guidance
Opportunities in the Governor's Office of State Planning & Budgeting
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities and internships with the Governor's Office of State Planning and Budgeting (OSPB). Currently, we have no open vacancies. To apply or find other jobs with the State, please go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/colorado.