Welcome to the Governor’s Office of Boards and Commissions. We are continually looking for qualified candidates to serve on almost 300 boards and commissions that oversee a large variety of subjects and make a wide range of decisions affecting your day-to-day lives as Coloradans.
View the Boards and Commissions Directory Submit Application
- Colorado Coroners Standards and Training Board
- Caring for Colorado Foundation Board of Directors
- Great Outdoors Colorado Trust Fund Board
- Regional Air Quality Council
- Ground Water Commission
- State Board of Stock Inspection Commissioners
- Colorado Medical Board
- Venture Capital Authority
- State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Governmental Accounting, Advisory Committee on
- Skilled Worker Outreach, Recruitment and Key Training Grant Review Committee
Anyone interested in appointment needs to complete the online application. Questions about the application and review process should be directed to the Governor's Office of Boards and Commissions at 303-866-5232.
State of Colorado Boards and Commissions Online Application
Interested in a Boards and Commissions opportunity? Complete the online application, you will receive an email confirming your submission.
If you have any questions about Boards and Commissions, please contact:
Kate Siegel Shimko
Boards and Commissions Director
Since many of these positions require representation from specific geographic districts of the State, maps of Colorado's judicial, congressional and state planning and management regions are available below for your reference.