Welcome to the Governor’s Office of Boards and Commissions. We are continually looking for qualified candidates to serve on almost 300 boards and commissions that oversee a large variety of subjects and make a wide range of decisions affecting your day-to-day lives as Coloradans.
Recently Enacted Boards
We are currently seeking candidates for these recently enacted boards:
- State Veterinary Education Loan Repayment Council
If you are interested in applying, please submit your application and resume. We ask that applicants apply to no more than five boards at a time.
Boards and Commissions Opportunities
We are looking for applicants for the following boards and commissions that have terms expiring in December and January. If you are interested in applying, please submit your application and resume as soon as possible. We ask that applicants apply to no more than five boards at a time.
- Colorado Dental Board
- Physical Therapy Board
- Colorado Scenic and Historic Byways Commission
- Air Quality Control Commission
- Minority Business Advisory Council
- Sickle-Cell Anemia Advisory Board
- Urban Drainage and Flood Control Districts
- Automobile Theft Prevention Board
- eHealth Commission
- StudyColorado Board of Directors
- Colorado Water Conservation Board
- Water Quality Control Commission
- Colorado HIV Alliance for Prevention, Care, and Treatment
Anyone interested in appointment needs to complete the online application. Questions about the application and review process should be directed to Romaine Pacheco, Director, Governor's Office of Boards and Commissions, email@example.com or 303-866-6380.
Interested in a Boards and Commissions opportunity? Complete the online application, you will receive an email confirming your submission.
Since many of these positions require representation from specific geographic districts of the State, maps of Colorado's judicial, congressional and state planning and management regions are available below for your reference.
- Congressional Districts
- Judicial Districts
- Colorado Water Divisions
- Agricultural Districts
- Regional Emergency and Trauma Advisory Councils
- Scientific and Cultural Facilities Districts
If you have any questions about Boards and Commissions, please contact:
Boards and Commissions Director