Welcome to the Governor’s Office of Boards and Commissions. We are continually looking for qualified candidates to serve on almost 300 boards and commissions that oversee a large variety of subjects and make a wide range of decisions affecting your day-to-day lives as Coloradans.
Recently Enacted Boards
We are currently seeking candidates for these recently enacted boards:
- Division of Youth Services Community Board
- State Veterinary Education Loan Repayment Council
If you are interested in applying, please submit your application and resume. We ask that applicants apply to no more than five boards at a time.
Boards and Commissions Opportunities
We are looking for applicants for the following boards and commissions that have terms expiring in September and October. If you are interested in applying, please submit your application and resume as soon as possible. We ask that applicants apply to no more than five boards at a time.
- Colorado State Child Fatality Prevention Review Team
- Fire and Police Pension Association Board of Directors
- Colorado Historical Records Advisory Board
- Colorado New Energy Imporvement District Board
- Nursing Home Innovations Grant Board
- State Board of Equaliztion
- Nurse Physician Advisory Task Force for Colorado Health Care
- Correctional Industries Advisory Committee
- Workforce Development Council
- High-Performance Transportation Enterprise
- Statewide Independent Living Council
- Water Resources and Power Development Authority
- Colorado Food Systems Advisory Council
- Emergency Medical Practice Adivisory Council
- Petroleum Storage Tank Advisory Committee
Anyone interested in appointment needs to complete the online application. Questions about the application and review process should be directed to Romaine Pacheco, Director, Governor's Office of Boards and Commissions, firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-866-6380.
Interested in a Boards and Commissions opportunity? Complete the online application, you will receive an email confirming your submission.
Since many of these positions require representation from specific geographic districts of the State, maps of Colorado's judicial, congressional and state planning and management regions are available below for your reference.
- Congressional Districts
- Judicial Districts
- Colorado Water Divisions
- Agricultural Districts
- Regional Emergency and Trauma Advisory Councils
- Scientific and Cultural Facilities Districts
If you have any questions about Boards and Commissions, please contact:
Boards and Commissions Director