Office of State Planning and Budgeting
The primary role of the Office of State Planning and Budgeting (OSPB) is to provide the Governor with timely and complete information and recommendations so he can make sound public policy and budget decisions.
Click the image below to navigate the Governor's Budget recommendation.
FY 2020-21 Budget Request
- January 15th, Supplemental and Budget Amendment Submission
- January 2nd, Supplemental and Budget Amendment Submission
- December 10th, Non-Prioritized Capital Supplemental and Amendment Submission
- November 13th, Budget Amendment Submission
- November 1st, Budget Request Submission
- October 1st, Non-Prioritized Capital Request Submission
FY 2019-20 Budget Guidance
Opportunities in the Governor's Office of State Planning & Budgeting
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities and internships with the Governor's Office of State Planning and Budgeting (OSPB). Currently, we have no open vacancies. To apply or find other jobs with the State, please go to https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/colorado.