South Fork Police Department
100 Silver Thread Lane
PO Box 369
South Fork, Colorado 81154
Phone (719) 873-1040, Fax (719) 873-1042
Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/
It is the mission of the South Fork Police Department to provide the community with efficient, effective and professional law enforcement service, which will enhance and enrich the lives of all its citizens. We will accomplish this mission by living a life of integrity, accepting nothing less than honesty, showing dignity for all. By being dependable, objective and fair in our dealings with the community. We will always accept responsibility for our actions and continue to seek improvement in our professional lives.
Road conditions can be found at cotrip.org
Accident Reports are available upon request and are $5.00 per copy.
The Town of South Fork Police Department welcomes new officer Lukas Brown on July 10, 2019
South Fork Municipal Judge Don Allee swears in Officer Lukas Brown with Chief Arthur and Town Manager Dan Hicks. Officer Brown's wife, Marlen Santoyo pins on his badge after the swearing in with daughter Arlete Bonilla looking on.
Please welcome our new Police Chief Coty Arthur. Chief Arthur was sworn in on Wednesday January 2, 2019 at 9:00am by Judge Don Allee at the South Fork Town Hall.
How the CABS Program Works:
You can choose to be fingerprinted at any of our convenient locations. When you need fingerprinting the new, streamlined process look like this:
- Online Registration - You will register through our online Enrollment Center at www.coloradofingerprinting.com where you will identify yourself and the entity requesting your report.
- Convenient Location and Time - Use the Enrollment Center to select a convenient location, date and time for your appointment.
- Payment or Billing Account - After providing all required information you can pay with either credit card, money order or provide a billing account number if provided by your requesting institution.
- Confirmation - You receive an appointment confirmation with your Order Number by text and by email.
- Fingerprinting - Go to the fingerprint location at your scheduled time. Provide the Order Number to the enrollment agent along with your government issued photo ID (drivers license, state issued ID, US passport or foreign-issued passport). Your livescan fingerprints, digital photo and digital signature are then captured and submitted to CBI.
- Results - The results are returned by CBI to the entity requesting your report.
- Status - You can login to the Enrollment Center at any time to see the status of your fingerprint submission.
Please contact us 720-292-2722, toll free 833-224-2227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.
Online Ticket Payment
Department of Motor Vehicle
Vehicle Registration — Rio Grande County Clerk/Recorders Office: (719) 657-3334
Required to change after 30 days to a Colorado driver license after becoming a resident.
DMV, 715 6th St., Alamosa (719) 589-4274
Department of Revenue
The go to site for motor vehicle, taxes and driver information
The South Fork Police Department needs your help, please report all suspicious activity, persons and vehicles in your neighborhood. Together we can make our community safe.
Please be aware of of the Public Health and Safety Ordinance 02-05 regarding trash containers and littering.