Governor Polis Signs Bills Into Law
DENVER - Today, Governor Jared Polis signed the following bills into law.
The Governor signed the following bills in signing ceremonies:
- SB21-167 Regulation Of Child Care Centers - Sponsored by Representatives C. Larson & M. Gray and Senators C. Holbert & J. Bridges
- SB21-013 Reversing COVID-related Learning Loss - Sponsored by Representatives J. Bacon & M. Froelich and Senator R. Fields
- SB21-059 Juvenile Justice Code Reorganization - Sponsored by Representatives S. Gonzales-Gutierrez & T. Geitner and Senators P. Lee & B. Gardner
The Governor signed the following bills administratively:
- SB21-160 Modification To Local Government Election Codes - Sponsored by Representative M. Snyder and Senator B. Gardner
- SB21-198 Repeal Capital Construction Education Fund Report Requirement - Sponsored by Representatives D. Roberts & R. Bockenfeld and Senators J. Smallwood & Senator R. Rodriguez
- SB21-178 Extend Care Subfund Deadline For COVID-19 Programs - Sponsored by Representative J. McCluskie and Senator D. Moreno
Watch the signing ceremony for SB21-167 & SB21-013 here.
Watch the signing ceremony for SB21-059 here.