Driver's License and State ID Emergency Contacts
Adding/Replacing Emergency Contacts to your License Record
- Enter your State ID or Driver's License number along with your date of birth and last four digits of your social security number into the associated field on the document information page, certify that the information is correct and click continue.
- Enter contact information for your first emergency contact into all required fields.
- If you wish to enter a second set of contact information, check the check-box to add emergency contact information for the second contact and enter contact information into all required fields.
- Click “continue” when you have entered the necessary information. This will advance you to the information review page. If you need to edit your information click edit.
- Once you click continue from the verification page, your emergency contact information will be sent to the Department of Revenue. This will overwrite any existing emergency contact information currently in your license record.