Jump to navigation
The Historic Fall River Hydroplant, built in 1909 by F. O. Stanley to power his famous Stanley Hotel, is now an interpretive center.
Located behind Town Hall and the Estes Valley Public Library, The Knoll-Willows Open Space is a turn-of-the-twentieth-century cabin and structural ruins accessible year-round to hikers.
The future Collections and Research Facility will give the museum staff ample space for over 30,000 locally significant artifacts and provide Estes Park Museum visitors with a place to examine those artifacts and study their significance. More information can be found at www.estesparkmuseumfriends.org/collections-and-research-building.