PLEASE NOTE:  All forms must be used as is without editing or modifying.


To file an appeal or a petition for hearing, fill out the consolidated appeal/dispute form following the instructions for filling out the form.  The appeal form is fillable.  If you wish to file a whistleblower complaint, fill out the Whistleblower Complaint form and file it with your appeal.


To file a grievance (and if your agency does not have its own grievance form), you may use the Board's grievance form which is fillable.


If you do not have an attorney during the discretionary hearing process, you should use the sample information sheet.  Similarly, if you do not have an attorney and are required to file a prehearing statement, you may use the pro se prehearing statement form.  Be sure to file the original information sheet or prehearing statement with the State Personnel Board.


For information about Subpoenas and to obtain a form for your subpoenas, use the Board's subpoena form.  Be sure to follow Board Rule 8-59, effective January 1, 2014.


THE STATE PERSONNEL BOARD IS LOCATED AT 1525 Sherman Street, 4th Floor, Denver, Colorado 80203.