NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING OF THE STERLING HILLS WEST METROPOLITAN DISTRICT ON THURSDAY, JUNE 18, 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a SPECIAL MEETING of the Board of Directors of the STERLING HILLS WEST METROPOLITAN DISTRICT in Arapahoe County, Colorado has been schedule for Thursday, June 18, 2020 beginning at the hour of 6:30 PM online via ZOOM at https://bit.ly/2XVRQxM (pre-registration may be required) or by phone at 346-248-7799 [Meeting ID 964 7977 4753] - Notice and Agenda
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON "SAFER AT HOME AND IN THE VAST, GREAT OUTDOORS" PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER
The Colorado State Government's Department of Public Health and Environment on June 5, 2020 issued the Sixth Amended Public Health Order 20-28 "SAFER AT HOME AND IN THE VAST, GREAT OUTDOORS" on the use of Public Parks Therefore:
- No More than 10 people may gather together in the District's Parks and they must maintain 6 feet of social distancing
- No Mor than 10 People may use the Playgrounds at the same time and they must maintain 6 feet of Social Distancing
- No More than 25 People may use the Basketball Courts at the same time.
- Individuals must maintain 6 feet distance from other individuals during Competitive Events (races & endurance events)
- Face Covering are STRONGLY Encourage
- Sterling Hills West Metropolitan District Staff have the discretion to DENY ADMITTANCE to the Park and/or to require the removal of any individual who fails to wear a Face Covering
We ask for your cooperation and thank you for your help in promoting public health during the COVID-19 crisis.