* Notice is hereby given that the Board of County Commissioners of Phillips County will hold work sessions on the following dates and times: Friday, December 6, 2019, at 8:00am for the 2020 Annual Budget, and Monday, December 9, 2019, at 8:00am with Landfill Manager Bill Andrews and Road & Bridge Manager Mike Salyards.
* Notice is hereby given that a preliminary Phillips County budget has been submitted to the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) for 2020. The preliminary budget is available to the public for inspections at the Phillips County Administration office. Said preliminary budget will be received by the BOCC on Tuesday, October 15, 2019. Any interested Phillips County elector may file an objection to the preliminary budget at any time prior to the final adoption by the BOCC on Monday, December 9, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
* The next commissioner meeting will be Thursday, December 19, 2019. Click HERE to view the agenda.
* The board will hear any unscheduled public comments from 9:05 until 9:30 each meeting. If you have questions about this new procedure, please contact the Administration office at 970-854-3778 or email Pam Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 2019 Commissioner Schedule click HERE - remember these dates can change. Please watch for postings of meeting date changes.
* At their March 19th meeting, the commissioners voted unanimously to approve a resolution in support of the Second Amendment of the United States of America. The full text of the resolution can be seen HERE.