At the April 20, 2017 Regular Meeting of the District, the District’s Board of Directors will consider the imposition of additional fees and charges, including, but not limited to the following:
- Establish a returned check/electronic funds payment fee of $25.00;
- Implement a water meter re-read fee that would be imposed whenever a customer requests that their meter be re-read and the District confirms that a disputed water meter read is correct;
- Adjusting the Tier 1 water usage from 10,000 gallons to 15,000;
- Tying the water service charge and sewer fees to a Single-Family Equivalent (SFE) Multiplier based on water service tap size;
- Setting the three-quarter inch tap rates as the base rate for the other tap sizes; and
- Determining the commercial water usage tiers by factoring the SFE Multiplier to the three-quarter inch water usage tiers.