The State Youth Council is creating a coalition of young leaders from across the state to start a movement of young people involved in the decision making of state government, local government, and community-based organizations to create better futures for our youth.
We need your business's help to support our young leaders! Our youth advocates have been at the forefront of many critical system changes to improve the lives of youth in workforce development programs. Please consider sponsoring our inspiring young leaders and help them continue their excellent work. We will make sure to get your name in front of hundreds of partners as a supporter of this important mission.
$1,000 minimum per young adult sponsored. A $1,000 sponsorship supports one young adult serving on the State Youth Council for one year.
Sponsorship Benefits for Young Leaders
- Professional development
- Leadership, policy and advocacy, storytelling, workforce development, and education training
- Travel and stipends
Sponsorship Benefits for Businesses
- Advertising - logo sponsorship recognition on SYC website with hyperlink to company website.
- Sponsor recognition through SYC newsletters, events, and social media.
- Opportunity to provide mentorship and training to youth/young adult.
- Access to SYC Youth Advisory Board for organization events, presentations, and focus groups.
- No cost professional development training offered to sponsor’s organization covering the topics of positive youth development and mentorship.
- Deeper involvement and engagement with the SYC to inform strategic priorities and system change.
- Access to youth voice. Opening your doors and providing tours or experiences to young adults will create youth advocacy for your business or organization.