Jim Evans, IT Administrator
150 Ash Avenue
Akron, CO 80720
970-345-2701 x 264
Hours: Monday – Friday 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (excluding holidays)
The Information Technology department is an internal department, which exists to provide technology tools, and services that directly support and /or augment the services delivery of the Elected Offices and other mandated County functions and duties.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of automated data, as well as the development and implementation of applications using a combination of software and databases.
- Supports hardware components of the county's IT operations.
- Responsible for the administration of the telephone system.
- Maintains county's website.
- Manages copier, computer and phone budgets.
- Responsible for county network infrastructure