Jim Evans, IT Administrator
150 Ash Avenue
Akron, CO 80720
Hours: Monday – Friday 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (excluding holidays)
The Information Technology department is an internal department, which exists to provide technology tools, and services that directly support and /or augment the services delivery of the Elected Offices and other mandated County functions and duties.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of automated data and backups.
- Supports hardware and software components of the county's IT operations.
- Responsible for the administration of the VOIP phone systems.
- Manages copier, computer and phone budgets.
- Responsible for county network infrastructure