City of Walsenburg COVID-19 Response Policy
March 16, 2020
Utility Customers are encouraged to use
- Online Bill Pay through the City’s website
- Direct draft of bills through bank account
- Use of drop box at City Hall
- Encouraged to communicate with City staff by phone or email to the extent possible.
- For those wishing to attend public meetings, please separate yourself from others by at least three feet.
- The bathrooms in City Hall are not to be considered public bathrooms.
- City Staff is to use the Clorox solution spray bottles to clean all surfaces on a regular basis at least three times per day.
- Use the “Do the Five” recommendation
- HANDS – clean them often
- ELBOW – Cough into it, DO NOT cough into open or into hand.
- FACE – Don’t touch it
- FEET – Stay more than 3 feet apart
- FEEL – If you are sick, stay home
- Employees are encouraged to wear disposable vinyl gloves when handling information (paper) provided by the public.
- When visiting with people you suspect may be sick, you are encouraged to wear safety goggles.