Sexual Assault


Where can I get treatment for conditions related to sexual assault or sexual harassment while in the military?

You may be eligible for Military Sexual Trauma (MST) related care. Every VA facility provides free care for mental and physical health conditions related to MST. To receive care, ask your VA provider for a referral to MST services.

Contact the VA Medical Center at 303-399-8020 or 888-336-8262.

If you need to talk to someone right away and/or are having a crisis of any kind call the Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 Press1. Help is available 24/7 from trained professionals.