Does Colorado offer a Military Identifier on a license or ID?

Yes, you can request a military identifier be added to your regular/commercial driver’s license or identification card. When applying for the identifier, you must present either your valid military identification card (common access card) OR a DD214. Regular renewal fees apply and must choose between Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, National Guard or Navy.

  • The military identifier does not extend to spouses or dependents.
  • The military identifier cannot be applied to any permit.