The COVID-19 crisis has affected many businesses and individuals.
If you are looking for loans, grants, unemployment information, and other resources you will find some helpful information below. This list will be updated regularly.
Resources for small businesses:
- The Federal Government recently passed the CARES Act. This multi-trillion dollar bill included the "Payroll Protection Program," a loan program that businesses can utilize in order to continue to pay their employees. Read more on the Payroll Protection Program Fact Sheet for Small Business Loans.
- More information about the Small Business Administration Loans (aka the Payroll Protection Program) are on this FAQ and small businesses can apply here: PPP Application.
- CO Office of Economic Development and International Trade has some good resources for businesses.
Resources for employees:
- If you were recently laid off due to COVID-19, you are most likely eligible to receive Unemployment Insurance.
- The Federal and State Government have relaxed some late payment penalties and pushed the deadlines for some tax payments. You can find more information here: IRS Coronavirus Policies.
- The CARES Act includes one-time payments called "Economic Impact Payments" to individuals or couples filing jointly. If you didn't file taxes in 2018 or 2019 you can enter your contact information here so you can receive your payment. If you did file taxes you can track the status of your payment here. IRS Stimulus Checks.
Resources for local governments:
- The CARES Act includes payments to eligible states, local municipalities, and eligible units of local government. You can find more information here.