For Information & To Make Reservations Please Visit: www.molaslake.com
To see more pictures and find out about events at Molas Lake Park and Campground visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MolasLake
"Most Scenic Campground in Colorado" – AAA
Trip Advisor “Certificate of Excellence”
Molas Lake Campground was granted to the Town of Silverton in 1925 from the U.S. Bureau of Land Management. The 137-acre campground sits along US 550 the “Million Dollar Highway” in the San Juan Mountains with the most spectacular peaks in the Colorado Rockies.
Molas Lake Campground provides visitors with unforgettable scenery, a stocked 25-acre lake, National Forest access via the Colorado Trail, and starry skies free from light-pollution. There are 50+ campsites serving tent-campers, small RV's, pop-ups, and a few for even the largest RV's.
The park has one water pump, several clean vault-style restrooms, and pay showers. Each site features a picnic table and fire ring. There are fee dump stations available within the Town of Silverton, 10 minutes away.
Molas Lake Campground is open June 1 to September 30 annually.
● ADA-Accessible ● Lake-View Ultra RV & Small RV ● Waterfront & Forested Small RV/Tent ● Standard RV ● Walk-in Tent●
General & Day-Use Policies:
- There are 4 day-use areas (Dark-to-Dark) available first-come first-serve free of charge.
- Free Fishing with a valid Colorado Fishing License is
- Supply your own fishing equipment.
- Rainbow Trout are the most common species.
- Non-Motorized Small Crafts Welcome.
- No swimming allowed.
- Leashed Pets Welcome.
- The Campground has limited internet connectivity, no electricity, and no RV hook-ups.
- Please contact us for group site information.
Join us in the winter for:
● Snowmobiling ● Snowshoeing ● Cross Country Skiing ● Fat Biking ● Dog Sled Tours ● & MORE