The Colorado Rural Workforce Consortium strives to make sure that every Colorado business has access to a skilled workforce and every Coloradan has access to meaningful employment, resulting in statewide economic vitality. Workforce Centers provide a variety of free services to assist employers and job seekers alike.
- Job listings
- Computer & Internet access
- Career counseling & training for job seekers
- Recruitment of workers, pre-screening, & referral services
- Tax credits and training reimbursement for employers
- Customers can choose either self-service or staff-assisted options to meet their employment needs.
All Colorado Workforce Centers are closed on government holidays, which may include the following:
Please contact the Workforce Center or visit their website for more information on hours of operation and closures.
For more information, visit the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment website.
Need to start a claim or fill for payment:
Rangely Workforce Center Information:
Serving: Rio Blanco County
Located at: Colorado Northwest Community College
500 Kennedy Drive Johnson Building
Rangely, CO 81648
Phone Number: (970) 675-5072
Fax: (970) 675-2271
Email: Angela Miller
Office ID: 6214