Cross Connection Program
The State of Colorado mandates, per Section 39 of 5 CCR 1002-11, that each Water District in the State must implement a Cross-Connection Control Program (CCCP) on the potable water system in their respective district. This implementation will begin taking place in early 2016 and must be completed by the end of 2020.
The Town of Rangely hopes to be fully implemented with this mandate by the end of 2017.
Michael Dillon - (970) 675-8476
Below are documents with the information you may need to understand and comply with this mandate.
- Cross Connection Program Ordinance
- Cross Connection Survey Letter
- Backflow Prevention and CCCP
- CDPHE Backflow and Cross Connection control page
- Colorado Backflow and Cross Connection policy