Tuesday, January 17th from 10am - noon, 15400 E 14th Pl, Aurora, CO 80011
Thursday, January 12th, 2017
Veterans - 10:00 am – 10:30 pm
General Public - 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Laramie Building, Career Center 3500 Illinois St., Golden, CO
Tuesday, January 10 from 10am - 1pm
555 Zang Street, Suite 100 Lakewood, CO 80228
Wednesday, January 11, 9am - noon
3500 Illinois St., Golden, CO
Tuesday, January 10 from 10am - noon
15400 E 14th Pl, Aurora, CO 80011
Wednesday, January 4 from 10am - 2pm
Pueblo Workforce Center
What's in this Issue:
- 2017 Point-in-Time Count is coming soon
- DVP Requirements Corner: Language Access
- Behavioral Health Services Available Statewide
- New Online Learning Center Course Now Available from CCADV
- Webinar Opportunity - Equal Access and Gender Identity Rules Training
- Substance Abuse & Drug Recognition Training
- Building Connections - Site Visits
- Where in CO is DVP?
The Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control is preparing to update three of its administrative rules.
A public hearing on the rule changes will be on Friday, January 20, 2017 from 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. in the First Floor Conference Room of 690 Kipling St, Lakewood, CO 80215.