Back in 2017, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers issued a record of decision and a 404 permit allowing Denver Water to proceed with a $380 million expansion of its Gross Dam and reservoir. The Gross Reservoir Expansion Project will raise the height of the dam, completed in 1954, by 131 feet, allowing the reservoir to nearly triple in size.
The Mineral County Board of Equalization will convene to hear appeals on Wednesday, July 31, 2019 beginning at 9 am at the Mineral County Courthouse, 1201 N Main, Creede, CO.
As of July 1, a new set of agencies manages the state’s comprehensive behavioral health crisis system across seven regions, aligning directly with the state’s Medicaid regions. Each crisis region has an Administrative Services Organization (ASO) tasked with creating a sustainable network of providers to deliver crisis services to Coloradans.
We are looking for residents to join our team and participate in an Advisory Committee. See below for more information.
Contact the office if you want to be a part of this exciting project!
970.827.5303 or email@example.com
- Owners of truck/tractor vehicles sometimes interchange body styles and vehicle types by adding and/or removing the 5th wheel hitch/bed. The appropriate license plate to issue to this vehicle type is illustrated below.
- Title shows the vehicle as a truck-tractor (TT)
- The vehicle is issued light truck or GVW plates depending upon the weight of the vehicle.
When is Colorado holding the next Primary Elections?
- March 3, 2020 Presidential Primary Election
- June 30, 2020 State Primary Election
Who can vote in a Presidential or State Primary Election?