The October stakeholder committee meeting for the
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has accepted Colorado’s combined mental health and substance use federal block grant application for Federal Fiscal Years 2020-21. Learn about the Office of Behavioral Health's FFY 2020-21 behavioral health assessment and plan for the state.
The San Luis Valley County Commissioners Association will meet Monday, September 9, 2019 at 9:30 am at the Alamosa County Services Center, 8900-A Independence Way, Alamosa, CO 81101.
- Click here to download the Agenda.
Why should a student choose Denver Justice?
1. Small Class Sizes: below the public school average
2. Staff Commitment to Excellence: teachers and staff are highly qualified, exemplary experts in their respective fields.
Denver Water's Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) is a 10-member volunteer committee that advises Denver Water staff and the Board of Water Commissioners on a variety of issues while encouraging and coordinating public participation in the organization's policy-making process. The committee was created as a result of the 1979 Foothills Agreement that, among other terms of the agreement, required Denver Water to form a citizens group charged with representing public interests in specific categories of stakeholder groups, including one representative from a Denver Water distributor.
By planning and taking action in advance, everyone can be prepared, no matter where or when disaster strikes.
- Know your community’s risks and what you would do when they occur.
- Sign up for emergency alerts so that during an emergency, you receive life-saving information from your state and local municipality.
Prepare financially for disasters, now. Saving money and having insurance are the best financial defenses against disasters.
- Create a budget that includes a savings plan so you can be ready for the unexpected.
- Set aside money for an emergency fund to cover disaster costs you may incur including hotel stay, food, gas, and insurance deductibles.
- Have cash in your emergency supply kit to be ready for an extended power outage when there may be limited access to ATMs and credit cards.