Open Burning Ban is in effect now
A Stage 1 Burn Ban is in effect in Foxfield until further notice:
No open burning of any kind without a permit from South Metro Fire
- No use of fireworks
* Fires contained within liquid fueled or gas stoves, fireplaces and wood burning stoves/fireplaces within habitable buildings.
* Propane/LP/Natural Gas fueled barbecue grills used for cooking or warming food, which do not produce or emit sparks or embers when used.
• Propane/LP/Natural Gas fueled fire pits that do not produce or emit sparks or embers when used.
* Charcoal fueled grills and pits used for cooking or warming food, which do not produce or emit sparks or embers when used.
* Fire set by any federal, state, or local officer, or member of a fire protection district in the performance of an official duty.
• Residential use of charcoal grills, Tiki torches, chimineas or other portable fireplaces or patio fire pits where allowed by code. Fires must be supervised by a responsible person of at least 18 years of age.
• Small recreational fires at developed picnic or campground sites contained in fixed permanent metal/steel fire pits (rock fire rings are considered temporary and not permanent) with flame lengths not in excess of four feet.