State Electrical Inspection
The Light & Power Division currently utilizes Dave Cearlock as our State Electrical Inspector. He is available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in Suite 100 at Town Hall, from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
To obtain a meter release the sequence of events are as followed:
1) Obtain a state electrical permit at www.dora.state.co.us/
2) Request an inspection either online through the above website or call 970-577-3589.
3) Pass the service inspection.
4) Once service inspection has passed, the State Electrical Inspector sends the meter release to Estes Park Light & Power.
5) Within 5 days of receiving passed inspection, Estes Park Light & Power sets the meter and will contact customer once job is complete.