State Electrical Inspection
The Light & Power Division currently utilizes Jim Johnson as our State Electrical Inspector. He will available at Town Hall in Suite 100, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m.
To obtain a meter release the sequence of events are as followed:
1) Obtain a state electrical permit at www.dora.state.co.us/
2) Request an inspection either online through the above website or call 855-455-9797.
3) Pass the service inspection.
4) Once service inspection has passed, the State Electrical Inspector sends the meter release to Estes Park Light & Power.
5) Within 5 days of receiving a passed inspection, Estes Park Light & Power will set the meter and will contact customer once the job is complete.