The Town of Estes Park is researching and investigating the opportunities and challenges of offering broadband services in the Light & Power service area through the Town’s Utilities Department. Reports and references are available on this page.
- Proforma Analysis review by the Town Board Feb. 27, 2018: Staff's overview presentation and Uptown Services' Proforma Analysis presentation
- Estes Park Broadband Expansion and Technical Assistance Strategy Report by NEO Fiber (2015)
- Estes Park Area Take-Rate Assessment by Dr. Jill Mosteller, CSU (2016)
- Understanding the Town's Broadband Initiative: Frequently Asked Questions July, 2017
- Presentation for League of Women Voters Jan. 31, 2017
- Broadband Engineering Project Stakeholder Kickoff Presentation: Oct. 31, 2016
- Broadband Engineering Project Stakeholder Kickoff Meeting Video: Oct. 31, 2016
- Article: Broadband engineering plan due in summer of 2017
- Article: Behind the scenes of the broadband initiative by Town Administrator Frank Lancaster
- News Release: Town receives $1.4 million broadband engineering grant from DOLA: Study results will show how increased broadband access and 9-1-1 redundancy could be achieved
- News Release: Voters pass advanced telecommunications initiative
For more information, please contact the Utilities Department at 970-577-3588.