CDOT US 85 Construction Schedule for June
3-Week Look Ahead Schedule
(Times/Dates are anticipated, weather permitting)
No Construction Operations
July 4th Holiday – Noon Tuesday, 07/03 – 0600 Thursday, 07/05
- 06/11 – Asphalt Pavement Haul & Operations will commence Monday, 06/11 and continue for approximately 5-6 weeks (weather permitting), Paving Ops will be running Dawn-to-Dusk once initiated. Paving will begin in Ault and proceed to the south.
- 06/04-06/24 - Haul of Embankment & Road Base will continue M-F (0600-1800 daily) primarily in the Eaton area at various sites in preparation of roadway for paving operations.
- Concrete Sidewalk, Median Curb, ADA Ramps plus corner Curb & Gutter sections on the west side of US 85 will be in the process of being removed and replaced.
- 06/04-06/24 - Curb & Gutter + ADA Ramps placement at corners will be underway at various locations through Eaton.
- 06/04-06/08 - Town of Eaton Sidewalk Removal/Replacement should be complete (weather permitting) on/about Friday, 06/08.
Trimming Full Depth Reclamation (FDR) Sections
- 06/04-06/15 - Trimming of FDR Sections underway between Eaton-Ault project wide.
Concrete Pavement Removal
- 06/04-06/15 – Removal of old concrete pavement and backfill of excavated areas, through Eaton.
Concrete Drainage Pipe & Inlets
- 06/04-06/15– Placement of Concrete Drainage Pipe and Concrete Inlets near 2nd Str. in Eaton.
- 7/14 – Guard Rail on Weld Canal bridge over US 85 anticipated to be completed.