Hometown Revitalization Committee
The Hometown Revitalization Committee was created by the Eaton Town Board of Trustees to provide assistance and recommendations regarding development and redevelopment of commercial areas. The Committee’s responsibility is to advise on matters related to revitalizing commercial areas in town like improving existing commercial areas, attracting new commercial and retail opportunities, making physical improvements to commercial areas, marketing, promoting community events, recommending financial policies or capital expenditures to support revitalization, and medium and long term planning. The Hometown Revitalization Committee consists of seven members: two members shall be Board Trustees and five shall be residents of the Town, own property in the Town or be an owner/manager of a business in Town.
Current Board Members
|Lyn Ankeny||Voting Member||Lankeny@eatonco.org|
|Marq Nichol||Voting Member||Mnichol@eatonco.org|
|Lanie Isbell||Town Board Trustee||Lanie.email@example.com|
|Liz Heid||Town Board Trustee||Lheid@eatonco.org|
Monday November 4, 2019 at 7:00 PM
- Take roll.
- Approve Minutes from last month’s meeting.
- Public Invited to be heard (3 minutes per speaker).
- Review proposal of EHRC Mission Statement & Branding Logo.
- EHRC meeting format and time review.
- Events Discussion. Completed events and upcoming.
- Fall event recap
- Winter Event – Float in Parade
- Spring Event – Library Art Collaboration
- Summer Event – Eaton Days
- Short-term to Long-term Planning Discussion and Timeline.
- Walkability Audit – Pros & Cons (final review)
- EHRC Vision and Work Plan Proposal & Timeline
- Design School Collaboration – Scope of Work & Timeline
1 year of minutes will be archived online. Older minutes are available electronically by making a request to the Town of Eaton.