Board Agenda and Minutes
Thursday, April 18, 2019
- Roll Call and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Review the minutes of the March 21st meeting.
- Recognizing 20 Years of Service to the Town of Eaton- Martin Salazar.
- Fire Department Presentation and Update.
- Water Conservation Plan Presentation – Clear Water Solutions.
- Park Name Change Request – Historical Society and American Legion.
- Municipal Trash Service – Further Discussion.
- Special Event Liquor License – Eaton Area Park and Recreation District.
- Proposed Brewery 210 S Elm Ave – Michael Woodruff.
- Ordinance 595 – Concerning Tobacco Possession and Minors – Second Reading.
- Resolution Concerning Delegated Authority to the Town Administrator Regarding Contracts.
- Presentation by Staff on Phase I Financing of NISP Project – Choosing Between Two Lenders.
- Citizen comments/questions.
- Executive Session to discuss legal matters with the Town Attorney pursuant to C.R.S. Section 24-6-402(4)(e).
Older minutes are available electronically by making a request to the Town of Eaton.