The Town of Center, CO is accepting applications for the position of police officer.
The Town of Center is located in the San Luis Valley and has a population of approximately 2,200 people.
- The starting pay is $15.00 per hour with a competitive benefits package, after successfully completing the 6-month probationary period, pay may increase to $16.00 p/h.
- The Town of Center participates in the FPPA retirement system.
- Qualifying applicants must be Colorado P.O.S.T. certified, not have any felony or disqualifying misdemeanor convictions.
- Applicants must also have an acceptable driving record.
- Upon a conditional job offer, applicants will be required to submit to a psychological examination, polygraph, and extensive background investigation.
To apply and obtain an application, please contact the Town of Center Police Department at 719-754-3141, or it may be downloaded from the Town of Center's web site at www.centerco.gov.
Deadline to apply will be on the 4th of February 2019 at 5:00 pm.