Street Cut & Driveway Permits

The Town of Bow Mar requires that a Driveway/Street Cut/Driveway Permit be issued by the Public Works Commissioner whenever a road cut is required.  Also, when replaceing/repairing a driveway in which the culvert or drainage is involved, a permit must also be issued.  Please contact the Bow Mar Town Clerk-303-794-6065 and Steve Fabricant, Publics Works Commissioner, 415-505-9459

Below is the Street Cut and Driveway Permit Application.  Please allow 7-10 days for processing.
For the Street Cut and Driveway Permit Application, please click here.

For reference, please also note the ordinance that was passed regarding the driveway permit need.