Planning & Zoning Review
- A $50.00 Application Fee is required for all projects requiring Planning & Zoning Commission approval.
- All electrical, plumbing and mechanical work requires a separate permit which must be obtained before work is commenced.
- Current property survey or I.L.C showing the footprint of the structure.
- Topographic survey, wetlands delineation and/or soils report is required.
- Plot plan (may be included on survey or I.L.C.)
- Two (2) Sets Architectural Drawings
- Drawings must show setbacks & easements with distances from eave drip line to setbacks/easements shown (25’ front & rear; 15’ sides); snow storage, driveways, landscaping, any trees to be removed, wetland delineation (if applicable), well, septic, future garage (if applicable), and placement of structure.
- Drawings shall include construction plans with elevations and exterior finishes.
- Indicate drainage for project, driveway and junction of driveway with Town road. Culverts and surface water must be addressed. Ditch(s) and culvert(s) must be defined and a minimum of one (1) load (10-12 tons) of road base, adjacent to the property may be required.
- Materials Board or Sheet displaying materials to be used. In cases of additions, if matching existing, photos of current home.
- Where applicable, letter with Subdivision HOA (Homeowner Association) approval.
Required BEFORE Permit Is Issued:
- All of the above mentioned.
- Additional requirements:
- Construction Management Plan. Please refer to the Architectural Guidelines for all requirements.
- Current Summit County Septic System Permit (including system plot plan), or evidence of full payment of tap fees to Upper Blue Sanitary District.
- Current Colorado Well Permit or evidence of full payment of tap fees to Timber Creek Water District.
- Current Colorado Department of Transportation Highway Access Permit, if access to Highway 9 is required.
- Two (2) Sets STAMPED structural drawings bearing Colorado Engineer’s or Architect’s stamp.
- Designation of General Contractor, except for bona fide homeowner contractor.
- For Manufactured Homes the following additional information is required:
- State of Colorado Division of Housing Approved Plans.
- State of Colorado Division of Housing Registered Installer Certificate.
|Building Application Packet.pdf||178.32 KB|
|Berm Application.pdf||153.11 KB|
|Chicken_Rabbit Application.pdf||415.16 KB|
|Design Criteria_Specifications.pdf||142.13 KB|
|Development Fee Reimbursement.pdf||66.32 KB|
|Excavation Grading Application.pdf||103.16 KB|
|Fence Application.pdf||100.38 KB|
|Forest Management Permit.pdf||171.53 KB|
|Hot Tub Permit.pdf||99.31 KB|
|Interior Construction Application.pdf||62.32 KB|
|Landscaping Application.pdf||81.12 KB|
|Lot Line Adjustment.pdf||111.78 KB|
|Plumbing_Mechanical_Electrical Permit Application.pdf||106.95 KB|
|Roof Application.pdf||86.51 KB|
|Sheds & Other Small Structures.pdf||84.12 KB|
|solar guidelines.pdf||74.07 KB|
|Solar Application.pdf||73.2 KB|
|VARIANCE APPLICATION.pdf||125.76 KB|
|Window Application.pdf||57.19 KB|