Blue River Building Department FAQ's
- Does my project require a building permit?
- Permits Required for: Staining, sheds, new construction, additions, remodeling, garages, electrical, plumbing, tree removal, some landscaping, fences, excavation, roofing, and siding. When in doubt, call Town Hall to verify before starting work.
- How can I request an inspection?
- Email email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. the day before.
- Do I need a business license to do work in Blue River?
- Yes. Anyone doing business in the Town of Blue River is required to have a business license. Please check out our Licensing/Taxes page.
- What Building Code(s) does Blue River abide by?
- Internation Residential 2012 Code and 2017 Electrical Code. Check additional information under our Town Code page, chapter 18.
- How do I obtain a permit?
- You may email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by Town Hall at 0110 Whispering Pines Circle, Blue River.
- More questions about building in Blue River? Email:email@example.com.