It is important to note the following
- Approval by the Planning & Zoning Commission is required for any new construction , excavation, importation of dirt, projects that change the exterior appearance or footpring of any existing structure, re-staining where the color is being changed and landscaping.
- Permits are required for any new constrution in excess of two (200) square feet in area, re-roofing, re-siding, re-staining (same color) or any remodel involving structural modifications. Building Permits are also required for remodeling, when the project value exceeds $1,000, except when specifically exempted by the Building Code.
- Any tree removal, other than dead or down trees, must be approved, unless associated with an approved Permit.
- Allow 30-45 days to process applications requiring P & Z approval. Approval of specific Subdivisions Homeowners Associations may be required and is the responsibility of the applicant.
- For owner build projects, ALL Electrical work must be conducted by a license electrical contractor.
- To schedule an inspection, please email email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. the day before. Inspections are conducted Monday-Thursday. Monday inspection request must be received by 4 p.m. Thursday. There will be NO same day inspections.
- For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.