Blue River Citizen Advisory Committee
Members: Shanan Cox; Kelly Finley; Leah Lentz; Devon O'Neil; Justin Parks; Bruce Queen; David Redpath;
- Appointments to Citizen Advisory Committees will only be made by the Board of Trustees.
- Committees shall consist of nine members. In cases where nine members are not available, the committee shall consist of an agreed upon odd number of members.
- The Advisory Committee’s term will be for one year from the date of appointment. The Advisory Committee is required to meet on a bi-annual basis but may conduct additional meetings based on need for the assigned project.
Scope and Role of the Project:
- The Committee will look, review, read and provide input based on the established work plan.
- Vision will be defined by the Town of Blue River’s Mission/Vision Statement.
- Committee priorities will be established.
- Strategies will be recommended.
- Thoughtful and constructive evaluation will take place.
Rules and Guidelines:
- No financial commitments will be made by the Advisory Committee
- Members may not be added to the Committee without the Trustees approval.
- Members of the Committee may not expand the mission of the group without the permission of the Trustees.
- The Committee must stay within the scope of the project.
- The Committee may not engage in Town staff outside the Committee activities.
- The Committee will direct all media inquiries to the Town Administrator.
- Committee members may draw administrative and technical support from appointed Town staff members.
- Members appointed to a Committee may not sit on more than one active Advisory Committee at a time.
- Committee meetings are restricted to Committee members, staff and invited guests only, unless otherwise required to be posted as an open meeting.
|Blue River Advisory Committee.pdf||77.61 KB|
|Blue River Citizen Advisory Committee Membership Application.pdf||55.35 KB|
|January 12 2017 BRCAC Minutes.pdf||204.11 KB|
|January 12 2017 BRCAC Agenda.pdf||195.17 KB|
|February 16 2017 BRCAC Agenda.pdf||192.76 KB|
|Compiled Survey Results 2017.pdf||18.29 MB|
|February 16 2017 BRCAC Minutes.pdf||230.17 KB|
|March 30 2017 BRCAC Agenda.pdf||220.24 KB|
|April 27 2017 BRCAC Agenda.pdf||220.26 KB|
|June 14 2017 BRCAC Agenda.pdf||217.66 KB|
|July 19 2017 BRCAC Agenda.pdf||223.39 KB|
|June 14 2017 BRCAC Minutes.pdf||240.31 KB|