Thank you for visiting the Departments page for the Town of Bennett. Staff is broken into departments within the Town and each area has a specific job to do. On the left you will find more Department specific information.
Administration: The Town Administrator is the chief administrative officer of the Town. This office impliements the policy set by the Town Board and oversees all operations of the Town as a whole.
Administrative Services: The Administrative Services department is responsible for managing the Town's financial resources and is broken into the following divisions: Financial Administration, Accounting, Utility Billing, Human Resources and IT.
Clerk: The Town Clerk is the custodian of all Town legal documents, administers liquor and business licenses, administers municipal elections, and handles open records requests.
Court: The Town of Bennett Municipal Court processes misdemeanor traffic offences and code violations. The Court also manages community service.
Community Development: The Community Development department consists of four divisions: Building, Animal Control, Code Enforcement, and Planning and Development.
Public Works: The Public Works department encompasses the following five divisions:
- Water: Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Town's water system.
- Wastewater: Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Town's wastewater and storm drainage system.
- Road and Bridge: Responsible for the maintenance of the Town's roadways and snow plowing operations.
- Parks: Responsible for the maintenance of the Town's parks, trails and open spaces.
- Buildings and Grounds: Responsible for the maintenace of the Town's buildings and facilities.
Mount View Cemetery: The Mount View Cemetery is owned and operated by the Town of Bennett. It is located at Hwy 79 and CR 38.
Bennett Community Food Bank: The Bennett Community is located at the Bennett Community Center at 1100 W. Colfax Ave. The food bank is open every Saturday from 9:00 to 11:00 am.