Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Code Enforcement Division
The code enforcement division ensures that the public observes Town code and ordinances. You may file a code enforcement complaint by following the link below.
If you would like to report a code violation please fill out Code Enforcement Complaint Form
Mail or drop off forms to:
365 Palmer Avenue
Bennett, CO 80102
Junk, Rubbish and Debris
- Please dispose of junk, rubbish and debris properly.
- Garbage and trash cans can only be left in front yards on trash pick-up day.
- When disposing of an appliance, furniture or similar item with a lid or panel, the lid, panel or coompartment needs to be removed from the item prior to setting it out.
- Please make arrangements to have large items picked up prior to setting them out.
- Weeds need to be kept cut close to the ground and maintained. This includes areas such as alleyways, culverts, adjoining sidewalks and vacant lots.By keeping your trees and other vegitation clear of public streets, you enable our street sweeper to clean your street gutters more effectively.
Vehicle and Trailer Information
- You are only allowed to park or store one inoperable motor vehicle on private property within the Town, which must be completely covered when not being worked on. Uncovered inoperable motor vehicles left on private property longer than 30 days constitutes a public nuisance and is unlawful.
- Semi-tractors kept on any private property in any residential zoned district is unlawful.
- Parking trailers on any public street, road or right-of-way within the Town is also unlawful and will be towed at the owners expense.
- Motor vehicles, recreational equipment, and trailers kept on private property must be parked or be standing on a hardened surface.
Streets and Sidewalks (Right of Way)
Streets and sidewalks need to be kept clear of:
If you are needing to keep an item in the Right of Way, i.e. a contruction dumpster, a permit must be obtained. Please Rebecca Harris at 303-644-3249 ext. 1012.