Information on Akron for Coronavirus COVID-19
Town of Akron's response to COVID-19
As of Monday, April 27, 2020, PARKS are now OPEN!
While we want you to enjoy the outdoors and the parks, we ask that you DO SO RESPONSIBLY. Keep in mind social distancing rules.
TOWN HALL will be OPEN to the public on Friday, May 1, 2020. While some cities, towns, and counties in Colorado are setting their own standards, The Town of Akron is adhering to the guidelines set by the State of Colorado and Governor Polis for the Safer at Home program.
Citizens are encouraged to follow the critical steps of the state, including:
- Maintaining 6’ separation when possible
- Sanitize all areas touched before you use and after
- Practice good hygiene
- Avoid gatherings of 10 or more people
- Encourages the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) such as cloth masks and gloves
- If you are sick, please get the rest you need and stay home
• Pay My Bill page
• on the phone (970) 345-2624
• or deposited in the drop box located to the right of town hall's front door
Highly encouraged and appreciated if contact would be limited. Pleae pay on-line, by drop box, or on phone if possible. Any questions please call (970) 345-2624 during business hours for assistance or direction.
COVID-19 And Town Services
Center for Disease Control's (CDC) website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment's (CDPHE) website https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/2019-novel-coronavirus
For current updates & more information go to: https://covid19.colorado.gov/safer-at-home