Withholding Refund

If the overpayment is discovered during the year, you will claim the overpayment when you file the withholding annual reconciliation after January 1.

Overpayment of Withholding Tax from Previous Year

An overpayment of withholding tax from a previous year must be requested by filing a Claim for Refund (DR 0137) form. An original or amended form DR 1093 must be included. The form must show the year of the overpayment.