Sales and Use Tax Rates Lookup
Select from the options below to research Colorado sales and use tax rates. If you need information on how to use the tools listed below, visit the How To Look Up Sales & Use Tax Rates web page. For information on jurisdictions that have recently changed their sales and use tax rates, visit the Sales Tax Rate Changes page.
Sales Tax Rates in Revenue Online
- View Local Sales Tax Rates – This service provides tax rates for all Colorado cities and counties. OR
- View Business Location Rates – Licensed retailers can find rate and jurisdiction code information for their registered location(s) using this service.
Location Tax Rates and Filing Codes
Tax Rates Effective:
January to June 2019 -- Updated January 8, 2019
January to June 2018 -- Updated February 2, 2018
July to December 2017 -- Updated August 31, 2017
Documents and Forms
- DR 1002 – This document lists the sales and use tax rates for all Colorado cities, counties, and special districts. It also contains contact information for all self-collected jurisdictions. If your business is located in a self-collected jurisdiction, you must apply for a sales tax account with that city.
- DR 0800 – This document provides the jurisdiction codes by county to ensure proper registration of locations for accurate filing and distribution of state-collected sales tax to local and special district tax jurisdictions.
- DR 0100 – This is the Colorado Retail Sales Tax Return. Use this document if you are unable to file electronically through Revenue Online.
Visit the How To Look Up Sales & Use Tax Rates web page for more information on how to use the DR 1002 and DR 0800 forms listed above. For information on how to use the DR 0100 form, visit the Sales & Use Tax Filing Information section of the website.