Business Income Tax | Payment Information
Electronic Funds Transfer
Pay Online with Revenue Online
Pay with Your Debit or Credit Card
Pay Directly from Your Checking Account
Check or Money Order
- If paying a bill, use the payment voucher included with your bill. Failure to do so will cause significant delays in processing your payment, which might cause your account to be sent to collections.
- If making an estimated payment, include the estimated payment form with your check.
- Do not paperclip or staple your payment to your payment voucher or estimated payment form.
- Clearly write your last name, Colorado Account Number (CAN) or Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), and tax period on the check memo line.
Make your check payable to the Colorado Department of Revenue and mail your payment to:
Colorado Department of Revenue
PO Box 17087
Denver, CO 80217-0087
If you choose to pay in cash:
- DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE MAIL
- Bring the payment voucher included with your bill. We cannot accept your cash payment without it. If you have lost your voucher, please use an alternate method of payment listed above.
Pierce Street CDOR Location Address & Hours:
1881 Pierce Street
Lakewood, CO 80214
Open Monday – Friday (excluding state holidays), 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.