Part-Year and Nonresident Quick Answers

Tax is prorated so that it is calculated only on income received in Colorado or from sources within Colorado. We recommend you review publication FYI Income 6 if this applies to you. You will calculate your prorated tax by completing the DR 0104PN. You must submit the DR 0104PN with your DR 0104 return.