No Withholding Tax Collected

If you have a wage withholding account and there is no tax to report and you have a filing status of frequent, monthly, quarterly or seasonal you can file the return online through our Revenue Online service.

When filing a zero return through Revenue Online you will first need to request a Letter ID number to be mailed to the address we have on your account. If you are not able to file online, you can file by paper using the Income Withholding Tax Return (DR 1094). 

Note: After 12 months of consecutive filing of zero returns, you will receive a letter notifying you that your account should be renewed or the withholding account should be closed.