Liquor Tax | Refund

If you overpaid your liquor taxes for previously filed periods, you must first amend your Monthly Report of Excise Tax for Alcoholic Beverages (DR 0442) or Out-of-State Wine Shipper Monthly Liquor Excise Report  (DR 0448). Then submit a Claim for Refund (DR 0137), along with supporting documentation either as an attachment via web message through your Revenue Online account or mail to:

Colorado Department of Revenue
Excise Tax Accounting Section, Room 237
PO Box 17087
Denver, CO 80217-0087