Income Tax -- Subtractions

Subtractions are reported on the 104AD. Use this schedule to report any subtractions from your Federal Taxable Income. These subtractions will change your Colorado Taxable Income from the amount of Federal Taxable Income. See instructions in the income tax booklet for additional guidance on completing the schedule. Do not enter negative amounts.