FYI Publications - General Information
What is happening with FYIs?
Over the next few years, the Department of Revenue will be publishing new and improved guidance in the form of general tax guides and supplements on specific tax topics. These new guides and supplements will replace the “FYI” publications previously issued by the Department. We will indicate on the Department’s website when an FYI has been discontinued and refer to the new publication which has replaced it. If you need more information, or can’t find something that was previously in a phased out FYI, please email us at DOR_TaxInfoEmail@state.co.us for assistance.
- General 2: How to Determine What Information the Department of Revenue Can Release
- General 4: Severance Tax Information for Owners of any Interest in any Oil and Gas Produced in Colorado
- General 6: General Information About Colorado Enterprise Zones (Currently Unavailable)
- General 7: Discontinued, please see Form 0104PTC (instructions)
- General 10: Consumer Use Tax (Under Review)
- General 11: Colorado Civil Tax Penalties and Interest
- General 14: Discontinued, please see the Colorado Sales Tax Guide
- General 15: Discontinued, please see the Colorado Sales Tax Guide
- General 17: Refund Interceptions
- General 18: Statute of Limitations
- General 19: Motor Vehicle Daily Rental Fee (Currently Unavailable)
- General 21: E911 Surcharge and TRS Surcharges
- General 22: Discontinued, please see the Colorado Sales Tax Guide