File Special Event Sales Tax Online
Once your event is completed, you may file your Special Event Sales Tax Return. If you need help with your return, watch this video and read the directions below prior to completing your return.
Follow these steps:
- Go to Revenue Online.
- Under Quick Links, click on File a Return.
- Click on Special Event Sales Tax.
- Read the information on the page. Then click Next.
- You will see a list of events, sorted by location. You may also click on the words" Event Name" or "Start Date" at the top of the list to sort the list in those ways.
- Click on the Event Name for your show. If your show is not listed, there is an option to complete a blank form online.
- Follow the prompts and file your return.
Note: The forms are custom-made for each special event, including appropriate state-collected tax rates. Please make sure that you select the correct form for your event. Online forms are not available for every special event.