Contact Us By Email
General Tax Information & Account Questions
Tax Unit Contact Emails
- Bankruptcy: DOR_TAC_Bankruptcy@state.co.us
- Collections: DOR_Collections@state.co.us
- Compliance: DOR_Compliance@state.co.us
- Criminal Tax Investigations: DOR_TaxInvestigations@state.co.us
- Discovery: DOR_Discovery@state.co.us
- Excise Accounting Unit: DOR_ExciseTax@state.co.us
- Marijuana, Cigarettes, Tobacco Products, and Liquor
- Fuel Tax Unit: DOR_FuelTax@state.co.us
- Fuel Tax, International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA), Passenger Mile Tax, Exempt Use of Fuel Refund, and Aviation Fuel Sales Tax
- Office of Public Information & Education: DOR_TaxInfoEmail@state.co.us
Sign Up for Tax News and Updates by Email
Subscribe to our free email subscription service to receive notifications when new tax information is available. With a subscription, you automatically receive updates without having to return to the website and check for changes. Email updates are a free service provided by CDOR. Your email address will only be used to deliver the information you've requested.
If you still have questions after speaking with the Taxpayer Services Team and any applicable Taxation Units listed above, the Citizens' Advocate may be able to help. Please fill out the Citizens' Advocate Contact Form on the Advocate web page to send an email to the Advocate. Please be sure to fill out the form in its entirety, as it provides the Advocate with the information needed to begin the process. The Advocate will coordinate and facilitate a resolution with the appropriate division.
If this is your first attempt to resolve a concern, please call the Taxpayer Services Helpline.