Contact Us by Email, Phone, and Fax
Taxpayer Helpline: (303) 238-7378
- Taxpayer Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (except on state holidays).
Other Contact Phone Numbers:
Electronic Payment/EFT Help
Phone: 303-205-6848 or 303-205-6879
Fuel Tax (fuel excise, IFTA, aviation sales tax, exempt fuel, passenger mile tax)
Sign Up for Tax News and Updates by Email
Contact Us by Mail
Correspondence - Letters & Protests
Please note the following when sending correspondence and payments to the Colorado Department of Revenue:
- The zip code 80261 is exclusive to the Colorado Department of Revenue. As a result, a street address or box number is not required when mailing forms or payments to 80261 via USPS First Class Mail. Be sure to add the zip code + 4 digits (80261-XXXX) to ensure proper delivery and payment processing.
- Be sure to check the letter you received or your tax form for the correct mailing address first! If there is an address noted, be sure to send your correspondence and/or payment to the address on the form or letter.
- Be advised that sending correspondence and/or payments without proper postage or via certified mail may delay the delivery of your mail, which may cause due dates to be missed.
- Do not combine correspondence, payments and/or tax forms (other than payment forms/vouchers) in the same envelope. Each of these requires special handling, so they must be sent separately and must be routed to the proper address.
Service Center Locations
When visiting our offices, it is important to note that you should bring your government-issued photo ID or driver license. At this time, our office staff cannot accept cash or credit card payments. All hand-delivered payments must be made with a check or money order, or to release a garnishment, a certified check.
2447 N. Union Blvd.
Colorado Springs CO 80909
3030 S. College Ave.
Ft. Collins CO 80525
Grand Junction CO 81501
827 W. 4th St., Suite A
Pueblo CO 81003
(Inside the DMV)