Collection Agencies

The Department of Revenue may refer your unpaid tax debt to a third-party collection agency [§39-21-114 (8), C.R.S.]. These agencies are authorized to enforce collections on behalf of the department.  Once your debt has been placed with one of the following agencies, you must work directly with them to pay your tax debt. 

Automated Collection Services, Inc.

P.O. Box 17737
Nashville, TN 37217

Integral Recoveries, Inc.

P.O. Box 1388
Englewood, CO 80150